Pages

Lontong Sayur


Lontong Sayur is Jakarta/Betawi origin. This food is very delicious and tasty. This food is made of lontong (rice to be wrapped with Papaya leaf and then to be cooked), some eggs, tofu and tempeh and some pumpkin. All of the ingridients, to be on the plate/bowl, and then it is nic to be eaten together with crackers.




One of a nice place to eat Lontong Sayur is in Cempaka Putih (Taman Solo). There, there are some food and drinks sellers. People who want to buy the food are not necessary to get off from the car, but they can order to the parking attendant who will serve them.

I'm myself have already known this food since I was in the elementary school. If we calculate it's about 30 years ago! And the tase is not different, NICE and tasty. The different is only in the color of the egg. Sometimes it's brown, sometimes it's yellow.@

1 comment:

dedi said...

Hehehehe.....I was remember when I was chilhood, I often buy the lontong sayur before class is began, that time the price was only Rp.500 in a bowl. I think so that there is no so much different in tase. And I like that food till i have a child.